Suggestions

Elquines & Tantalos Rings/Necklace

Currently to get Elquines and Tantalos rings and necklaces you have get the recipes from the war shop. Ring recipes cost 25 gold coins and necklace recipes cost 50 gold coins. It's hard to get a lot of coins to buy these recipes because you can only get between 1-4 coins each war and there is only 1 war throughout the day that actually start.

Right now Tantalos and elquines rings and necklaces all give the same stats. There's nothing different about them other than the name. And also currently Tantalos has no real use in the game at all. I think a good idea would be to make rings and necklaces drop from each boss. On top of that make the rings and necklace that Tantalos drop have a better chance at getting good stats

Elquines

• Elquines would drop a ring/necklace booster
  • The booster would contain "Elquines Ring, Elquines Necklace, Elquines Ring Recipe, and Elquines Necklace Recipe"
  • Elquines is an easy boss to beat so you can keep the stats you get from them the same

Tantalos

• Tantalos would drop ring/necklace booster
  • The booster would contain "Tantalos Ring, Tantalos Necklace, Tantalos Ring Recipe, and Tantalos Necklace Recipe"
  • Tantalos is the hardest boss in the game to beat so you can make it that Tantalos Rings/Necklace have a better chance at having better stats.

You should also make Rings and Necklaces like armor that you can open them from their packages

• You can see the stats that thing ring/necklace
  • Ring/Necklace become untradeable when you equip them and not when you open them.
  • Allows players to sell and trade rings and have a better chance at getting rings/necklaces that they want.
  • Give Rings/Necklaces the ability to be sealed and keep the stats.

This would give Tantalos a use in the game and create a difference between the ring sets that make sense. Also, you can leave recipes in the war shop so players who aren't strong enough to farm Tantalos still have a chance to get the items.

I hope you consider this idea. Would be a great change.

8 minutes ago, Oni said:

Currently to get Elquines and Tantalos rings and necklaces you have get the recipes from the war shop. Ring recipes cost 25 gold coins and necklace recipes cost 50 gold coins. It's hard to get a lot of coins to buy these recipes because you can only get between 1-4 coins each war and there is only 1 war throughout the day that actually start.

Right now Tantalos and elquines rings and necklaces all give the same stats. There's nothing different about them other than the name. And also currently Tantalos has no real use in the game at all. I think a good idea would be to make rings and necklaces drop from each boss. On top of that make the rings and necklace that Tantalos drop have a better chance at getting good stats

Elquines

• The booster would contain "Elquines Ring, Elquines Necklace, Elquines Ring Recipe, and Elquines Necklace Recipe"
  • Elquines is an easy boss to beat so you can keep the stats you get from them the same

Tantalos

• The booster would contain "Tantalos Ring, Tantalos Necklace, Tantalos Ring Recipe, and Tantalos Necklace Recipe"
  • Tantalos is the hardest boss in the game to beat so you can make it that Tantalos Rings/Necklace have a better chance at having better stats.

You should also make Rings and Necklaces like armor that you can open them from their packages

• Ring/Necklace become untradeable when you equip them and not when you open them.
  • Allows players to sell and trade rings and have a better chance at getting rings/necklaces that they want.

This would give Tantalos a use in the game and create a difference between the ring sets that make sense. Also, you can leave recipes in the war shop so players who aren't strong enough to farm Tantalos still have a chance to get the items.

It is the easiest Boss atm '-' 

11 minutes ago, Mei said:

It is the easiest Boss atm '-' 

What does that have to do with what I just said.

7 hours ago, Oni said:

Elquines

Tantalos

It is a good idea, but there is one drawback with it. Not all players have the ability to defeat Tantalos first because their equipment is weak also Tantalos HP and Damage is very powerful. Other than that, because their levels are small and they need help from strong players, but not all provide assistance to people with small levels, except that only the strong will benefit from the fall of Tantalos items and also In addition to your idea to make for Talentlos something special that distinguishes it from the rest of the monsters and bosses and makes it worthy to defeat it especially for How is F2P , we make it a special Item which is a Booster includes LG + Hero Avatars that's make it Worthy to trying to defeat it. 

And that's quest of defeat Tantalos make it Monthly better than Limited that's also will Let people Trying kill Tantalos to get the Awards of Quest Which is 1 Adam Stone. 

because the Players only kill Tantalos for the quest so if we add what i say and what Oni said would be great. 

7 hours ago, Mei said:

It is a good idea, but there is one drawback with it. Not all players have the ability to defeat Tantalos first because their equipment is weak also Tantalos HP and Damage is very powerful. Other than that, because their levels are small and they need help from strong players, but not all provide assistance to people with small levels, except that only the strong will benefit from the fall of Tantalos items and also In addition to your idea to make for Talentlos something special that distinguishes it from the rest of the monsters and bosses and makes it worthy to defeat it especially for How is F2P , we make it a special Item which is a Booster includes LG + Hero Avatars that's make it Worthy to trying to defeat it. 

And that's quest of defeat Tantalos make it Monthly better than Limited that's also will Let people Trying kill Tantalos to get the Awards of Quest Which is 1 Adam Stone. 

because the Players only kill Tantalos for the quest so if we add what i say and what Oni said would be great. 

That is why I said you should make rings tradeable. So players can sell them... Did you read anything that I wrote? Also that's the point of trying to get better in a game if you want to farm you'll do it. There's been no point in farming Tantalos at the moment that's why majority of the players just kill elquines.

51 minutes ago, Oni said:

That is why I said you should make rings tradeable. So players can sell them... Did you read anything that I wrote? Also that's the point of trying to get better in a game if you want to farm you'll do it. There's been no point in farming Tantalos at the moment that's why majority of the players just kill elquines.

I Already Read it but Really Make Neckless and Tradeable should be cool cause and also ill help people who need specific rings and neckless thats people has they can buy it without spend huge amount metrial to create rings and neckless just they can buy already crafted and have stats thats they need.

cool idea but i dont think AG Team will accpet it '-'

22 minutes ago, Mei said:

I Already Read it but Really Make Neckless and Tradeable should be cool cause and also ill help people who need specific rings and neckless thats people has they can buy it without spend huge amount metrial to create rings and neckless just they can buy already crafted and have stats thats they need.

cool idea but i dont think AG Team will accpet it '-'

Tell me you don't know anything about Asda without telling me...🤣

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Oni said:

Tell me you don't know anything about Asda without telling me...🤣

.-. bully 😂 also meeh i bored so idc anymore lol