Suggestions

Different Faction War

Since there are some who do not like Death Matchs war and some do not like wars of occupation, why do we not suggest another type that is far from the current and old wars, and let's get out of the situation of recurring wars since the beginning of the game.

Something out of the box, in other words

This is my Idea:

To make there a combination of wars of death and wars of occupation, but in another way, the majority may like it
The idea I have is as follows:
To change the idea of the occupying rules instead of being crystals to be mini-bosses or Bosses when and the way to occupy them is as follows to kill the mini-bosses or the Boss who is the rule of the occupation and that after the mini-bosses dies or the Boss joins the Faction that killed him as one of its members, but the way of his death will not be that easy The monster also attacks you and not a little damage no! But with a very strong damage, so that it is not easy to kill an individual, and you need people on your side to kill him, and in order for the Faction to kill him, this monster becomes on their side, fighting on their side until the other team kills him. In other words, the main Boss is the one who brings more points to whoever can kill him and then join them with them, but the Boss is the last boss in the game to be very difficult to kill because whoever kills him will have brought a great help to his team. And if no one can kill the main monster during half the time of the war, the war system will turn into a Death Match, but the Boss or mini-bosses that are supposed to kill them, which is not to move and be and to be fixed in their place, will move on the map freely and will hit the two teams then there will be no occupation and the war will turn into a war of death
This is my first idea.

The second idea I have is:
To have his main crystal for each team, followed by other crystals, to be on several sides, for example, there is the main base present in front of the place to revive each Faction, and instead of being a crystal, it is the Last Boss “Tantalos”.
 And the other sub-crystals are mini-bosses, and in order to kill the main Boss "Tantalos", the bosses of one of the roads leading to it must be killed, or to make it more enthusiastic, all the other bosses must be killed in order to allow the enemy Faction to kill the main boss. What distinguishes this idea from time War there's no timing, but who kills The main Boss of the enemy Faction wins and the other time of the war is decided by the GM.
In any case, there is also another Boss who does not belong to any Faction. Whoever kills him can join this Boss to his class and help them by destroying the sub-Bosses  to the main Boss, but the time to summon this Boss is temporary, for example, his time is from three to five minutes, then he will disappear and will not appear to be summoned once Another one, about five to ten minutes, this idea may bring a large number of players who retired from the past, even new players

There is also another idea about this type of war that whoever tries to kill one of the sub-Bosses leading to the team appears on the map of the team that is being attacked and vice versa as well that there are people trying to kill this sub-bosses and the members of the attacked team can protect this sub-bosses.

The third and final thought I have so far is as follows

It is almost the same as the current system, but there is a crystal that is in the middle, which is "Tantalos"
What distinguishes it is that whoever kills this Boss can transform into it and use all its features such as fear, sleep and Stuns until he has the same health that he had, but for a certain period of about five minutes only, but whoever turns to him cannot use the skills that he had when he was He only uses his player character using the skills that the monster has

That's all I have, and if anyone has a comment or other idea, mention it below in the comments

Thanks,

Mei