Suggestions

4 Types of Factions Wars

I suggest making there are 4 types of Factions wars

1st Type: Old War Occpytions without HP Increasing

Those who have strong accounts and also those who have weak accounts, with all due respect to everyone
To have a chance to play, especially those who have weak accounts, to kill those who have strong accounts
Because of the current situation in wars, those who have the most damage will win, but there are people who have weak accounts that cannot keep up with others, and thus they quit wars, and rather the game.

2nd Type: Death Match without HP increasing 

In this situation, there are no Bases to occupy, but rather the victory for the one who will kill the most. In this situation, the person can know who is the best by playing and by killing, and this creates a spirit of competition among everyone to prove who is the best player in the whole game, and also that there will be Tricks in this situation, especially because there will be Cheats to win, for example, making the Revive Base between 1 and 7 larger, extending a great distance, and not making the players of the other team come close to Revive spot the other team, and also making the one who comes out of the Revive  base not to return to it again, if he dies and returns to it, and also in this case we assume that he killed The person in the enemy team with the highest points and has committed suicide to return to the base in order to be safe in this situation will have about two minutes to take the Buffs, and if he does not get out within two minutes, the system will expel him automatically, and the points he collected from killing the enemy will be returned to the enemy team, you will say if Person Disconnected in this situation he/she will have about 5 min to get back to war or the points person collected will back to the enemy faction

3rd Type: This Current war

The situation of wars should be similar to what it is at the present time

4th Type: This Current  war But in Death Match Mode

That's Everyone HP will be increased But there are no bases to take who kill a lot will win

Side suggestion:

in Wars that's HP will increase I suggest making HP Automatically increased in the moment player Join War Unit 

and Gave about 50 Regeneration  potions and 70-100 Recovery Potions to Avoid wasting a lot of time collecting those potions

and to avoid The enemy Faction Ruining Player of taking the potions .

Thanks,

Mei

Removing HP is a bad idea, It allows for players to be lazy and not actually work on there characters. Players with Activation Gears from 2 to 4 being killed easily by players with weak accounts is terrible. What they need to do to help Free-To-Play players is add better rewards in the war shop. I've created a list for new items that could be added to the shop. This would make it easier for Free-To-Play players to improve but it would still take them a lot longer than people who charge CC.

New War Rewards *ELITE WAR ONLY*
This would give people more incentive to join war because they’d have a goal to work towards and something useful to spend their coins on.
This would help f2p players as well. Buying these items with $ would still be the easiest way to obtain them. But this at least gives the players who can’t charge CC a chance to improve over time.
1. Adam pieces
2. Gem pieces
3. Avatar option
4. Regular option
5. Gemstone pieces
6. All skill reset scroll
7. Pet exp
8. Regular exp
9. Stackable exp
10. High exp pot
11. Attack potions (magic attack & physical attack)
12. Attack speed
13. Drop potions
14. 100p stone pieces
15. Sowel removal

Nobody wants Death Match. It was removed for a reason. The winning team camps inside the base till war ends. Bases have bugged spots that won’t let people teleport to 4 even if that was brought back. It’s a flawed system and they removed it for a good reason. Better keep it that way.

14 minutes ago, Uri said:

Nobody wants Death Match. It was removed for a reason. The winning team camps inside the base till war ends. Bases have bugged spots that won’t let people teleport to 4 even if that was brought back. It’s a flawed system and they removed it for a good reason. Better keep it that way.

I think it's a good idea. GMs just need to be made aware of the bugs, exploits, and other issues so they can improve that War type.

54 minutes ago, Mei said:

its Just suggestion '-'

I know. That's why they need to know why it was removed 'cause I'm sure they don't. 

46 minutes ago, Oni said:

I think it's a good idea. GMs just need to be made aware of the bugs, exploits, and other issues so they can improve that War type.

Might as well come up with a new version of war if they're going to fix all those things in Death Match xd

Biggest problem back then were trash players, one spear was winning against 6 enemies, whole faction cried to GM and they removed DM war, same gonna happen again if they add it back.

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

Biggest problem back then were trash players, one spear was winning against 6 enemies, whole faction cried to GM and they removed DM war, same gonna happen again if they add it back.

I Didn't Play Death Match here when I Start only was occyption until now and that annoying isnt we start something new could be cool?

I Played Death Match in other version of game and it's cool 10 time than occyption IN MY OPINION