Classes

A little information about the classification of the spear

The spear warrior, in my opinion, may be considered the strongest damage Class in the warriors Classes. The spear warrior can defeat all other Classes quite easily, but with certain conditions
As for the magician, there are different techniques to be able to defeat the magician according to the type of the magician’s classification. If the magician has full damage, there may be a specific skill in the spear that can counter the magician
 Because a magician will be in this state, he has a weak defense, there is a skill that can knock the magician to the ground with one hit, because the magician has high damage focused on damage more than health
And the specific skill is called "RoundHouse hit" This skill can knock the mage to the ground, but it may differ in war when everyone is more than 400,000 I will complete when the mage's blood is little
However, when the magician has a support rank, the blood will be high and the defense will be higher, then the skill I mentioned earlier may kill him with a hit or not.
Then in this case, there is another skill that may be similar to the previous skill, but with higher damage, but its attack speed is lower.
The name of this skill is “Repeated Piercing” and it has two advantages and one disadvantage. The first advantage is that it is more powerful than the skill I mentioned earlier, and the second advantage is that even if the person concerned kills him, he walks next to a person with the skill “Parry” activated. The first hit will remove “Parry” and the second hit will kill him.
And when gatherings, there is a powerful skill, regardless of the health of the people. It will remove a large number of players with one hit
It's called "Smash Ankle" and it's in the fourth Job Skills
This is just a small overview of the classification of the spear, I will continue with a detailed explanation later
And about tactics in the current wars